If you’re obsessed over your thick hair to get a smooth texture and movement, there’s no need to be ungrateful for what you have because we’ve some amazing hacks for medium hairstyle for thick hair and most importantly it’s recommended by experts.
Going to salons and fixing your thick hair everyday is a bit expensive. Why not let your salon to be at your home
You might be thinking how’s it possible? Yes, it’s possible with our list of experts tricks to style your medium thick hair.
Pro tips :
- Thick hair lacks bounce try adding some layers, chop it from the ends for a smooth movement otherwise your hair might look dull.
- Take half sections of your hair to detangle . Use hair serum at midsection to make it easy for you to comb.
- For deep conditioning, thick hair needs highly concentrated conditioners so choose them wisely.
- Combing more frequently can cause your hair to look even bigger and also humidity will not be in your favor when it’s warm outside that’s why hairspray will do the trick for you.
- You can decide how much density you wanna keep too dense or medium, there are almost bunch of cool ways available for you to decide how you wanna style your medium thick hair.
Let’s have a look at our top notch medium hairstyle for thick hair :-
1- Medium Hairstyles for Thick Hair
The less effort you put into your hair the better it looks. Just give your thick hair an effortless hairstyle to show off your glossy texture. This one in our list is a hair game changer because of its pastel strawberry roots with a blonde tip.
2- Loose Wavy Hairstyle
Light ash blonde with dark roots in a loose wavy hairstyle is a sure way to add edge to your hair and it’s loud color makes you straight away fall for it. There’s nothing more beautiful than this one.
3- Bombshell Waves On Medium Hair
Just a little blunt chop can go a long way with this bombshell waves on medium hair. Overdoses of hue is what makes it appealing and eye catchy.
4- Side View Of Choppy Haircut
Choppy haircut is perfect to add volume and a gorgeous look to your hair. This one is less time consuming and easy to go hairdo. Layers add a beautiful angle to your face and makes your look more younger and fresh.
5- Half Up Ponytail Hairstyle
Amp up your medium haircut by doing half up ponytail hairstyle. It’s lavender locks with neon tips will definitely steal the show but the trick is cut your ends as it will add thickness to your hair.
6- Straight Voluminous Hair
7- Blue Ombre On Dark Hair
8- Summer Hairstyle with Bangs
9- Pink Hair Color
10- Half Up Braided Bun Hairstyle